Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love you my sweet Husband...

This morning I woke up to one of the most beautiful things.  For those of you who do not know, today is my birthday.  I don't like to broadcast my birthday, because frankly it's not that big a deal.  But SuperDaddy on the otherhand made it that this year!  I have to say that this year marks my best birthday ever!  This morning was like any other morning at first.  SuperDaddy comes in and prays over Little Peanut and I, kisses us, and goes to work.  Well, he did that.  We said our good-byes, hugs, and he left for work?  Or did he?  Ten minutes later, he comes back into our bedroom,  with this...


I said, "Oh, I thought you left for work."  He said and I quote "I couldn't leave without telling my Love Happy Birthday."  (and handing me this card)

The inside reads as follows:

"When a man asks a woman to be his wife,
To grow with him, to share his life,
He feels that he just couldn't love her more.
Yet, as they share their plans and dreams,
Through every phase of life it seems
His love for her grows deeper than before.
One day he'll look into her eyes,
And suddenly he'll realize
Those early years were only just the start
Of a lifetime full of dreams to share,
Of a rich and lasting love affair
With the one he'll always love
with all his heart."


Whatever future years may hold,
One thing will still be true-
It will always mean the world to me
To have your love and you

Happy Birthday

I NEVER regret being where I am today; with you as your husband. 
 Thank you for being my better half.


And as tears came to my eyes AS he continues, "And I took monday off so we could have a long weekend together."  He hugged me as tears of joy rolled down my face.  So then he said we can do whatever I want to do this weekend. 

So we are going to Applefest in Antigo and staying in a hotel, just the three of us this weekend!

SuperDaddy, Thank you for the most precious birthday gift ever!!! Time with you is the best gift a wife could ask for! IT'S PRICELESS

I I love you and thank God for you each day!