- Pray that we get answers from the GI doctor why he cannot tolerate solid foods.
- Please pray we find new homes for our cats.
- Pray for our family as we grieve losing our cats.
- Praise the Lord we have found an answer to his episodes and a cure!!!
- Pray that we can get the house cleaned and changed over in a timely manner so that our little man can feel better as soon as possible.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Little Man is growing in leaps and bounds. He can do so many things these days. He can crawl on all fours, stand up with furniture, walk with mommy's assistance, babble like no tomorrow, and loves to put everything in his mouth!
Please continue to pray for our Little Man...
Kit Kat is our four year old Cat. She is female, spade, and is declawed in the front. She loves people and does very well with kids. If you are interested in taking her, please contact me.
Tinkerbell is our ten year old Cat. She is also female, spade, and is declawed in the front. Tink is wonderful after she gets use to you. Sometimes she is a bit on the territorial side. She would do well in a home with one/two people. Please contact us if you are interested in taking her.