Friday, September 17, 2010

An apple a day...

Yesterday was one of the most wonderful days the Lord has graciously given me.  For the past 2 weeks the Lord has changed my heart and the way I perceive the world.  And yesterday, my Lord was romancing me!  First of all, I only worked half a day ( I babysit for a friend, who calls that work?)  Then Lil Peanut let me rock her to sleep without fighting me ( today that's a different story).  She has not let me rock her to sleep in months without a fight, so lately I've been lying her down and patting her bottom, for some reason that puts her to sleep.  But not yesterday, it was so priceless.  I soaked it all up.  After she was sleeping, I rocked her a bit longer, thinking, " I'm going miss this when she's not a baby anymore."  I kissed her on the forehead and placed her in the crib.  (Which is also a huge deal because she actually stayed asleep, she does not like her crib!)  Then after she woke up, we took a nice walk with her in the baby wrap.  It was so relaxing and calming!  We got home and I thought an apple would be a nice snack.  Well I guess so did Lil Peanut...







It was such a wonderful day with my Lil Peanut!  I am praising God for such a wonderful baby girl!!!  I love being her Mom!! 

Thank you Jesus for such an amazing gift of motherhood!!!!!!