Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tears came to my eyes...

Today I was having a hard time to say the least.  These  past few days I have been extremely tired beyond exhauastion.  Little Peanut would cry and just want her mommy.  I just wanted sleep!  And If I couldn't sleep I wanted to clean my ever so dirty house.  But, as you mothers know, Peanut would not settle down until she got her mommy.  When she was crying, I did something two days in a row, that I wish I could take back.  I screamed at her to "stop crying".  It hurts my heart knowing that I screamed at my sweet inocent baby.  I'm tired not getting things done, I'm tired of SuperDaddy's busy schedule, I'm tired of Peanut's neediness, I'm tired of being tired!  I complained all evening to my girlfriend how I just want things different.  I want SuperDaddy home more, I want Little Peanut to be less needy, and I want to be more focused on the important things in life.  Well, I sat down to spend time with My Lord and after so I read a post from MckMama on her blog.  It brought tears to my eyes.  It is exactly how I want to me as a mother.  I want to not care that the dishes are piling up because my daughter asked to hold her, I want to have patience with SuperDaddy when he works late and I have the children; tired, exhausted; yet patient and loving.  O, Lord, I pray, please grant me the patience and remind me daily of the importance of motherhood and being a godly wife to my husband.  Thank you for this post from MckMama and showing me my faults and where I need to change.  I pray for strength, endurance, patience, and the will to be the mother I've always hoped I could be.  Thank you Lord for everything.  Thank you for my beautiful needy baby and my overly busy husband. For these are moments I am gonna miss!