Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome!!

 I have decided to start a blog inspired by a few friends who already have blogs running.  I have to say that I have the best career being a stay at home mom of Little Peanut and wife of SuperDaddy!  Peanut will be 2 months old next week!  Wow, where does the time go?  I've been wanting to start this blog even before Peanut was born.  There's many things on this blog site that I would like to do, but must learn some things first, i.e. how to upload a picture in a post?  I would like this site to be a place for you to go to catch up on how the our family is doing, what we've been doing, and how the Lord is working in our lives.  Coming soon pictures of our new home and Florida vacation...

But here is a cute picture of Peanut as you wait




Thanks for visiting!!!